by Mohit Pawar on Tuesday, January 22, 2013
- Session type
- Technical level
Help folks who have been waiting on fringes. For lack of money, ideas or fear of loss of the current cushion. Attendees will get ideas and motivation to get started soon after they attend.
- Why people do not start on their own.
- How to remove reasons of not starting - one by one.
- Where to get help
- What not to think about while starting up
- What to think about when starting up
- What is in a name?
- Sharing or keep it discreet
- How to set right motive
- An open mind
- Backing reading, writing skills
- Hacking skills or access to a hacker - for those who want to build in tech space
- Willingness to put extra effort
- Not too shy to ask for help when needed
- I started my first business project as a teenager, and have been hustling since .
- My current project hub is at http://www.metadoor.in/
- I am genuinely willing to help those around - and have keen interest about - and good experience with the topic.
- I recently worked with Derek Sivers on upcoming "Entrepreneurship guide to India". Here is what he shared about my work - https://en.twitter.com/sivers/status/217100983363317760
- Longer version is here - http://mohitpawar.com/about/