by Siddhartha Singh on Sunday, December 22, 2013
- Session type
- Technical level
To understand the nature of creative processes vis-a-vis the implicit and necessary roles of the image and our memories.
Using the four mediums of text, graphics, collage and theater, the workshop explores individual and collective narratives, evoking deep embedded individual memories and collaborative engagements.
- pen/ pencils
- colors (medium/s of choice: crayons/ sketch pens/ paints)
- plain A4 papers (as many as one carry comfortably)
- writing pad (a hard base to be used while writing/ drawing on the A4s)
- few image references (photos/ graphics/ images)
- few text references (prose/ poetry/ journalism)
- glue, scissors, cutter & a foot-long steel ruler
- dress comfortably for physical activity
an Ahmedabad based design practitioner with decade-long experience in architecture, interior, graphic, publication & exhibition design; also involved in design education & workshops