by Radhika Dilip Kale on Monday, September 11, 2017
- Session type
- Technical level
- Application of pragmatic ideation and problem solving techniques for actionable and realistic outcomes.
- Understanding triggers for problem-solution fitment, product-market fitment, and business model fitment.
- Applying design and systems thinking principles for large-scale interventions.
- From the trenches experiential and hands on workshop on problem identification, validation, and solving.
- Bringing together design thinking, systems thinking, and lean principles to go from ideation to realisation.
Sketchpens and some good old post-its.
Shashank Upadhyay, Co-Founder & Managing Partner
Shashank has 19+ yrs of cross-functional experience in building platforms and products, driving innovation and large enterprise transformation initiatives.
Before joining ScaleFactor as a Co-founder & Director, Shashank was heading the Digital Innovation Lab for Banking and Financial Services at Cognizant Technology Solutions, looking at fintech and the emerging technologies in that space, leading ideation, rapid prototyping and proof of concepts along with digital advisory and consulting.
At ScaleFactor he drives design strategy, consulting and enables new ventures for growth and scale.
Shashank comes with strong leadership and people skills and a passion for innovation, product design, and mentoring. He is a musician at heart, loves camping/trekking and is a great home chef too!
Radhika Dilip Kale, Partner
Radhika is a User Experience Researcher and Designer with a degree in Business Services and Systems Design.
A passionate and empathetic young designer with an obsessive eye for detail and precision, she enjoys crafting seamless and compelling experiences across disciplines and sectors with a Human-centered Design approach.
Radhika is an Partner at ScaleFactor Consulting Labs and works on designing end-to-end solutions to develop useful products, empowering services and robust systems.
Gypsy blood pours through her veins and she can be seen scaling mountains, exploring trails in forests, or backpacking around experiencing different cultures and making long lasting relationships with the people she encounters.