- Interactive Media & Cinema
- Session type
- Technical level
A prologue to perspectives of Screenwriting, this Workshop aims at driving home 2 key factors:
Screenwriting- The Technique
Screenwriting- An Art
This workshop is meant for those who hold avid interest in the screenwriting process and would like to participate in a light-hearted, fun-learning interactive exercise, picking up storybuilding nuances in cinema along the way.
• It all begins with a story
• What is a story and why do we tell them?
• Why are movie stories special?
• The difference between Story and Plot
• How movies handle story
• The three main approaches to Screenplay Structure: Three Act Structure, Sequence Structure & The Hero’s Journey
• Screenplay format and types of scripts
• The Log Line
• Getting started with your Script
A note pad
Jay Gholap Alumnus New York Film Academy. Currently working as a script consultant , Documentary and corporate filmmaker. Previous experience includes AD to Ram Gopal Verma